Wednesday, January 7, 2015

My Naughty New Phone Sex Caller

I'm sure it isn't very hard to tell that I like to put my slaves and callers on display for everyone to see when they come to my fabulous blog. This blog post is no different and I'm ready to show off another, new caller.
First I'll tell a little about this new cock stroker. When he first called me he was interested in some forced bi and domination from a sensual Mistress which all worked out great by the way. I think it was our second phone sex call when I mentioned blackmail very briefly and before I knew it he wanted me to blackmail him too! Well duh, I mean who wouldn't want to be owned and controlled by a hot phone Mistress who has lots of leverage!? Lol everyone wants to be blackmailed by ME!
Before I go on any further take a look at this forced bi, blackmail boy...


As you can see this is definitely not a case of forced bi fantasies due to having a small cock, which many times is the situation.
I also want to add that this is not the only photo that I have of this particular blackmail prey. I have a short jerk off video and then most importantly a nice face shot! So if he is so lucky to have me go through with any of our blackmail plans then I have mostly everything I need to destroy him! Hahaha....
Well I think I'll leave things here for now but I have a feeling you might be hearing of this one again in the near future. In the meantime if you are reading this and you haven't yet experienced an actual phone session with me then you need to do that immediately If you have had the privilege to speak with me then you still need to make sure you are doing everything possible to honor me and worship me.

Call the Blackmail Mistress Now
1-888-297-8213

No comments:

Post a Comment