Saturday, February 1, 2014

Slave Boy Humiliation

Here we have another one of my pathetic phone sex callers that just loves to be humiliated. For being such a pathetic loser he has a pretty big fucking cock, I can't deny him that lol. It's quite refreshing too considering that most of you humiliation slaves just send me pictures with your teeny, tiny little pencil dicks hahaha...
I call this pervert "M" and it isn't the first time he has made an appearance on my blog. Usually you see his cock all bound up in rubber bands though lol. Maybe that's why I never realized how big it was before but now I do!
Okay so in the size department "M" is good, however what the fuck is he doing? Fucking a tomato!? Now why in the fuck would anyone want to do that?
I'll tell you why. Because this pretty phone sex girl named Madison told him to do it, that's why. That's a damn good reason now isn't it? Besides he gets off to being humiliated and degraded by a beautiful woman. I was going to make him stick stuff in his pee hole! but we decided against that... for now anyway. *evil grin*
"M" and I always do some kind of nasty roleplay along with our CBT and/or humiliation phone sex call. "M" always has pictures of sexy girls, some of which he actually knows in real life, to look at while we roleplay some taboo, perverted fantasy! Also this time "M" wanted music too! So we listened to Leona Lewis while I made him fuck this juicy, wet, sloppy tomato!! Hahaha.... Did you have fun "M"? You always have fun playing with me!
Call me all you pathetic perverts!
Madison
888-297-8213

No comments:

Post a Comment