Friday, March 21, 2014

This one is for all my Sissy Cum Sluts!

Hello all of my sissy-boy, cum eating, cock sucking, strap-on craving, humiliation losers! Most of you already personally know me or know of me, and that means you already know that I'm a phone sex Goddess with a naughty mind and a love for all kinds of different fetishes, playing with phone sissies is just one of them.
Oh yes I just adore all you sissy sluts, from curious new sissies to experienced panty boys and cross dressers. I love seeing the progress that is made during a total sissy transformation! I always teach my sissy sluts in training two main types of behavior, the soft, pretty, girly presence and then the dirty, naughty cum slut role!! I also enjoy giving sissy advise and tips on hair, makeup & fashion.
Whatever your nasty secret sissy fantasies are, I want you to share them with me. I love hearing all kinds of raunchy, real life sissy stories! You sluts always do the wildest, kinkiest stuff, and that's pretty bad coming from me!! I have no limits and sissification, all domination phone sex, strap-on phone sex, body worship, humiliation and cuckolding are always hot fantasies to me! Call me and let’s play…
Madison
888-297-8213
madison@mailpsk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment