Saturday, January 25, 2014

Thank You for Spoiling ME!


I made a very generous, sexy friend recently and I just had to write about it! I love being spoiled, but it gives me intense pleasure and I'm just overjoyed when I'm spoiled BIG! I'm reluctant to admit that being spoiled with big digits is a weakness of mine, and I'm not fond of admitting weakness of any kind!!
So anyway back to my new phone sex "friend" lol, not only did he give me a $500 Amazon giftcard but he also did almost 3 hours of phone sex with me. We played and fucked and sucked for hours! It was great! He is a very funny and blunt guy and those are two qualities that I adore in a Man! I don't want to put his name out there but you know who you are! I just want to say a huge THANK YOU! I can't wait for many more fun phone sex calls in the future and I'm looking forward to cumming about 5 or 10 times again too lol ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment