Monday, January 20, 2014

Picture of my Phone Sex Hand Job


As you can imagine I own many cocks these days & this is just another one of my jerk off guys! I'll just use his first initial, which is "K", to protect his identity. "K" and I don't talk all the time but we do correspond through email every once in awhile and that makes our relationship that much better. One thing that K always does is send me pictures of his hard cock in his hand! So when we got around to doing a phone sex call the topic that came up was handjobs.
I really do have a secret fetish for giving a hand job or even just watching and instructing a guy to stroke his cock for me, which is commonly called guided masturbation. I can verbally stroke your cock very nicely. Close your eyes wrap your hand around your dick and I'll whisper naughty details of how I would milk you into a sweet creamy explosion!
Isn't that right "K"? Lol 
So ready for round two yet?
Anyone else want a phone sex hand job from an experienced masturbatrix?
Call me & I'll jerk that cock for you!
Madison
888-297-8213

No comments:

Post a Comment