Tuesday, October 22, 2013

No Rules at My Phone Sex Fantasy Kingdom!

I know you can't possibly be satisfied with a regular phone bone but rather, you need some extreme phone sex with no limits, where anything goes, to really get that cock off. Maybe you want to tie up a gorgeous upper class woman and take her to a dark alley where you rape all of those holes with your horny cock. Or maybe you are the one who wants to get raped by a big thick juicy cock. I have many boyfriends I could invite over to gang bang you! I'll play with my pussy while I watch and direct them what to do to you, for my own entertainment. Whether it is me or you getting filled up with cock, our extreme phone sex session is going to be absolutely delicious and mind blowing.

I want to hear all about what filthy thoughts fill your mind when you pull your cock out to stroke it. Wouldn't it be so much better to have my sexy voice in your ear as you touch yourself and listen to me describing to you exactly what you fantasize about? Call me for some extreme phone sex!


No comments:

Post a Comment