Monday, October 28, 2013

More Financial Domination Stories

I am so tired of these guys calling me for financial domination and then being a complete joke, or giving me one good tribute and then never hearing from their pathetic ass again! Like can I get a real financial domination slave that actually gets off from serving his financial domination Mistress? Maybe I should rephrase that. A findom slave that wants Mistress Financial Domination on a long term basis and will be HONEST, faithful & loyal to his femdom money Mistress!!
Okay I guess I'm ranting and raving a little but this is MY blog and I'll be a whiny, spoiled brat if I want to! What got me on this subject in the first place is a caller I got, maybe two weeks ago or so. Now don't get me wrong, you are totally welcome to call me only once and make a nice donation to my "Piggy Bank". I'm not complaining there. It's the guys that want to say things, like they are impressing me or something. The ones that want to talk a big talk but obviously never walk the walk. I have findom slaves that don't make a ton of money and I just request less from them. I understand that some people make more or less than others and they are some of my favorites!! I just hate when you tell me you are going to serve me for a long time and you want me to ruin you and then up and never hear from you again! Plus on top of that your credit card is being declined! Now how am I suppose to ruin you like that!??
Fakes! Go away!! Real money slave motherfuckers, come to Mama! LOL No but seriously if there are any REAL, true, authentic financial domination losers out there and in need of a real Mistress to worship then please dial me and I'll be the only financial domination bitch you ever need! I get into real life stuff too. I like to text message, send real life pictures and all kinds of things... if you are the right kind of submissive slut.

Call Mistress Madison & give me all your CA$H... Hahaha....


No comments:

Post a Comment