Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Mature Phone Sex

So recently I have been playing a very different role during some of my ageplay, phone sex calls. Usually I would play a younger girl but instead I have been playing an older more mature woman. Some might call it a cougar too lol. I have to say the one phone call in particular was so hot and kind of amusing also! My phone sex caller wanted me to describe exactly what I would look like as an 85 year old woman. Even though I'm super fucking hot right now, as you know, when I'm 85 I'll be a bit wrinkled, saggy, toothless & gray. I'll be a GILF, you know Grandma I'd Like To Fuck. My perverted cock stroker was also a little less than manly in the size department too, if you get what I'm saying. He is only 3 inches! So Grandma Madison had to deal with a tiny cock in my already saggy loose pussy!

Being the slut that I am, I greeted my young fuck buddy right at the door... naked. My little dicked man wanted me to take my dentures out so I could give him a blowjob with my toothless, old mouth. I was able to deepthroat that 3 inch stub with no problem! I got that little cock rock hard instantly. My old ass pussy hadn't had an actual HARD cock in quite awhile, so I didn't waste any time and we started to fuck right there at my front door, with the neighbors watching and all! Before Grandma Madison knew it there were four guys in my front yard all stroking their hard dicks to this old lady getting fucked. I was such a horny, old slut! I invited them inside to play and took one of them in my mouth and my 3 incher in my ass! Grandma had so much fun!!

Do you ever fantasize about fucking an old lady? Maybe your own Grandma. I don't always just play younger girls but older women too! Try me out 888-297-8213


No comments:

Post a Comment