Friday, February 1, 2013

Sissy Dress Up On Cam For Mistress Madison


Sissy cross dressing phone sex calls are really fun when I can see my sissy all dressed up for me on his web cam. I just watched one of my new crossdressers the other night for the first time, we can call him "K".
“K” loves getting dressed up in sexy panties and thigh highs and wiggling his cute little ass for me in front of the camera. “K” is one of my favorite sissy phone sex sluts because while he’s all dressed up, we always get into a little guided masturbation, erotic phone sex and I tell him how to stroke, while I watch him on cam. "K" had a surprise for me too, a fake pussy to play with! If you read my blog a lot you might remember a post a long time back about watching a guy fuck a fake pussy. I have to admit that I get really turned on by it! It doesn't get any hotter than that!
So I was really happy with "K" and I had made him wait long enough(a whole 3 minutes lol, just joking "K"..MUAH!) and "K" wanted to cum so bad for me. So when I gave the okay he let it all out, pumping his hard clitty into that rubberized masturbation device. It was Hot!!
Are you in need of some intense sissy phone sex play? Perhaps you need a little persuasion with forced cross dressing phone chat. Call my sissy phone sex direct dial line today! I can’t wait to play!

Mistress Madison 1-888-297-8213
$2 a min w/ 10 min minimum, Plus 5 FREE mins with your first paid call!
My Usual Hours: 8pm-12am est, other times vary or by appt


No comments:

Post a Comment