Friday, January 25, 2013

Lesbian Phone Sex


For those of you that don’t know this about me, I’m bisexual.  I love women, almost as much as I love men.  However, there are times when I prefer women over men.  When I crave the touch of a woman.  Earlier this week was one of those times.  I wanted her, wanted to taste her, touch her and have her do the same to me.  There’s nothing better or sexier then a woman knowing just where to touch me.  Do you know why?  Because she wants me to touch her there as well.  To slide my fingers inside her, gently spreading her lips, gently sliding my tongue up inside her, sucking on that swollen clit.  Hearing her moan, feeling her moan as I lower myself down on to her face.  Feeling her do the exact same thing to me that I’m doing to her as I feel her hard nipples almost burn my skin.

Kissing, touching and loving each other as we cum together.  As we finger fuck each other.  Do you want to see it, be apart of it and stroke to it?  Of course you do.  What normal male wouldn't  Come be part of a two girl phone sex call. Check out my page and also the other ladies at The Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment