Thursday, February 7, 2013

I'm going to dedicate this blog post to one of my favorite clients. To protect his privacy I'll call this guy "M". M is totally fucking pathetic, in every way possible! He's always got some crazy roleplay scenario that he is all excited about and let me tell you M is very particular when it comes to detail in his fantasies!! Here is the latest wild session that I had with M....

He is so infatuated with Demi Lovato, like he would ever be able to get a woman like her! Haha.... yeah right! Of course I'm sure that M understands that because he always has her doing something fucked up and evil to him, while at the same time getting him so hard he literally orgasms to death!!

So M is on a stage in front of hundreds of people tied to a chair, and naked. Demi comes out looking sexy as hell and begins to torture him but also teasing him and touching him in ways that get his cock rock hard. In a crazy twist Demi pulls out a syringe with adrenaline in it and stabs him. Then he orgasms and shoots his load all over and then has a heart attack and dies!! 

Gotta love the creativity! I have to admit, there's never a dull moment during phone sex with M. As obsessive, perverted and pathetic as you are M, you know I love you!!

Do you have a wild, weird  taboo fantasy that you would like to play out with a bitch that will give it her all? Call me, I always get into every one of the roleplay phone sex scenarios that I do! When you hang up the phone, for a second, you might just think it was real.


*MaDiSoN*
1-888-297-8213

Call anytime but my guaranteed hours are: 8pm to 12am EST or message me to set up an appointment

No comments:

Post a Comment