Sunday, October 11, 2015

Toilet Slave Humiliation

I'm big into humiliation, especially verbal humiliation! Anything that reinforces and gives me more of a reason to humiliate the fuck out of you hard is something that I'll love and use against you. The more humiliating the act, the more I love it!!

One of the most humiliating things that you can do is being a dirty toilet boy for your Mistress! More commonly known as golden showers and scat play. Being my toilet slave involves drinking and eating my piss and shit lol. Sound disgusting to you? Well then I guess this isn't the fetish for you. However there are so many dirty, submissive boys out there who absolutely love the idea!

I just love it, I mean why wouldn't I? I absolutely love putting myself higher up on a pedestal and you further beneath me. And what better way to do it than golden showers and scat phone sex play along with extreme humiliation?

Is your horny little cock rock hard after reading that? Then you are perfect for being my nasty toilet slave!
Call Mistress Madison
1-888-297-8213




No comments:

Post a Comment