Monday, October 5, 2015

Forced Cock Sucking

Sometimes forced cock sucking is what I have to do in order to get a sissy of mine to cross that line from being just a crossdressing sissy or a strapon slut to a real cock sucking feminized sissy for me! I understand that it can be scary and overwhelming to go out and suck dick for the first time ever but it's something that you just have to do. Besides you know you want it and you know that the craving deep inside of you will never go away until you do it!

I've even had sissy slaves call me and ask for blackmail just for this reason. They know they want it but they also know they are too much of a pussy to ever go out and get it themselves. At least they realize it though right? Lol... so after they call me a time or two and give me all the details I need to know they are already in way too deep to get out! That's the entire point! By the time they start begging me not to make them suck cock and not to blackmail them, it's already too late.

I know I have an important job to do and I intend to do it fully. I can think of one specific slave I had who took an entire year to get him to finally suck cock! To make it worse he had done it before, it had just been a very long time. Anyway towards the end, right before he broke down and sucked cock for me, I had to make a game on my blog and slowly expose his real name and if he didn't suck cock before all of the letters of his pathetic name were exposed then everyone would know that he was a big, fat cock sucking faggot! That got him to do it! LOL

Do you need a little push to make your own cock sucking fantasies come true too?  If so, then call me for some forced bi, cock sucking phone sex today!

Mistress Madison
1-888-297-8213


No comments:

Post a Comment