Thursday, September 10, 2015

Worship My Perfect Princess Feet!


I’m such a young little foot tease! I love wearing shoes that show off my sexy feet. Strappy sandals in the summer, with a perfect hot pink pedicure. Fuck me pumps in the Fall that emphasize my kissable toe cleavage. If I caught you staring at my Princess pedi’s , I’d just have to take control , make you worship my young feet and turn you into my total foot slave. Lick my feet! Kiss them! Suck each of my sexy toes! Mmmm maybe I’ll even foot fuck your face you naughty foot bitch!

I’ve made my foot slaves sniff my stinky feet for hours and lick them too!  I’ve made foot bitches clean up my smelly high heels after I've been out clubbing all night, including licking the dirty soles until they're 100% clean. I've fucked my foot slaves mouths with stiletto heels! I can do all kinds of dirty things when it comes to making my slaves worship my Princess feet!

My feet were made to be worshipped, just look at how perfect they are, you can’t resist can you? You’re feeling weak, getting addicted to my Princess feet already....

Call your Foot Goddess now!
Madison
1-888-297-8213


No comments:

Post a Comment