Sunday, September 20, 2015

Adult Baby Diaper Lover Sissy Phone Sex

Oh my gosh... I totally love doing ABDL phone sex but add sissification into the mix and it's even better! I had a recent call with a diaper wearing sissy baby and it was so much naughty fun! I just took care of my little sissy baby and of course dressed him up in all sorts of cute sissy outfits! Lots and lots of pink and frilly stuff! Haha.....

I had to feed my sissy baby and keep him diapered always! So that meant changing that sissy babies diaper that he peed in! Being the good sissy baby Mommy I took good care of my sissy baby and changed that diaper every time the baby made a mess in it.

Are you an adult baby and/or diaper lover and also love to be feminized and dressed up like a sissy? Well I think this adult baby diaper lover sissy scenario would be exactly what you need! Now be a good little sissy baby and pick up the phone and call Mommy...

Mommy Madison
888-297-8213


No comments:

Post a Comment