Monday, August 17, 2015

Exposing & Blackmailing MY Pathetic Slave

I seriously LOVE abusing my phone sex slaves! Blackmail phone sex is definitely one of my ultimate favorites! So when a guy gives me very naughty pics like these I always get a little wet in my panties! and this is why!

Do you see this dirty pervert? Jerking off to his favorite girl in the entire world, Selena Gomez. Too bad she would never give him the time of day... ever! I probably wouldn't either if he wasn't paying me!! Lfao!

So would you like to know what I do with this phone sex calling, cock stroking pervert? I make sure he always has a big, full set of balls first off, and then I torture and beat them! We do naughty things like beat on them with wooden spoons as if he is playing drums and play with toys as well! What kind of toys you might be wondering, well toys like electro shock devices and a ball crusher!! Lol now do you understand why he was almost crying like a baby on our last CBT phone sex call? Oh and this is all after he binds his balls super tight for me!!

Now I'm going to add blackmail to the mix! This orgasm denied pervert is so weak and desperate that he sent me these photos! Lol I love keeping you bitches full of cum because it makes you stupid as ever and SO weak! That's just how I want you! 

I also want to link to an old post that I wrote about him. It gives a lot more details about the lady in this picture and the whole story behind it. It's super funny and pathetic as hell so make sure you go read it! Here is the link.

Last time I let him off the hook with things WAY too easily but you can be sure that won't happen again!

So B**** what are you willing to do to get these naughty pics off of my website? Let's see how far you're willing to go! I will add your real name to this blog post and more! and it won't come down until you've met all of my demands!

UPDATE 8/20/15: I have decided to make a game out of this and expose one letter of this blackmail slave's last name each day that he does not pay me!
Fuck it I'm just exposing his pathetic ass completely! Because I can!

**NAME REMOVED DUE TO MEETING MY REQUIREMENTS**

Would you like to give him a call? Lol here it is his cell phone number! It's real too! 
701-818-2229

Better pay me bitch! HAHA....

PICTURE HAS FINALLY BEEN REMOVED, MY SLAVE HAS EARNED IT!



No comments:

Post a Comment