Friday, August 28, 2015

Cum Eating Training

Think you would like to taste cum but that you're way too afraid to actually do it? Call me, I will train you and hypnotize your mind to love cum! Matter of fact my goal is not just to have you eating your own cum but to have you hungry to taste the cum of another man too!

Now don't get me wrong, this isn't a fetish for any of you fake subbies or pussy bitches. You have to have an extreme desire to please your phone sex Goddess. You also have to have the desire to be a cum guzzling little slut too! You have to at least want it a little bit. I'm pretty sure if you've read this far down the post there's something inside of you telling you to do it!

Is your cock hard already? Is your mouth watering just reading this post and thinking of a sexy Mistress flipping your legs up over your head and jerking you until you squirt directly into your own mouth? If yes then I want you to do something for me. Stroke that cock a few more good times, then gather as much pre cum on your finger as you can and put it in your mouth!

Well did you do it? Call me so we can move on to bigger and better things!

Mistress Madison
1-888-297-8213


No comments:

Post a Comment