Friday, July 18, 2014

My Newest Cock Sucking Sissy


So I have a new little sissy cock sucker in my hands! It's so funny too because when he first called me he didn't even mention anything like that. I think it was tease and denial with maybe some cum eating that he wanted. Boy did things turn out much different than expected! I know that he had it in him, he just didn't want to admit it to me. It's like I can sense your deepest desires and hidden fantasies, then I find a way to fish them out of you little by little. I have to say though, this particular situation was a bit of a surprise to me too. Not because of the feminine fantasies that surfaced but because of the short amount of time that this whole transition took place. It was only a matter of two or three calls, however each call was at the shortest an hour long, some as long as two hours or more so I suppose that makes an impact as well.
I can honestly say that my newest feminized sissy slut, Michelle, is close to if not she is my #1 Sissy Slave! I worked quickly to transform her into the best little sissy cock sucker ever! I have her practicing her sucking and fucking exercises in her fucking sleep for goodness sake! Right Michelle? Bounce and Suck and bounce and suck, fasterrr!! Fuck and suck, fuck and suck, Don't stop now slut! She must learn to please as many cocks as possible to bring in more money for Mistress Madison! Hahaha.....
Sissy Michelle is SO obedient too I just love it! I tell her to shave her legs, she does it. I tell her to buy a dildo, she does it! I tell her to make me more money by sucking cock, she's working on it! Ohhh yes I've even pimped my newest little cock slave out on Craigslist!! She will have her first real cock in her mouth before she can even bat an eyelash! That isn't even close to all of what I have planned either, no way! There is much more sissy transformation left to do. I accomplish this by brainwashing and hypnosis of course. Duh you didn't know I had the ability to hypnotize you little cock stroking fuckers? Ha! Shows how stupid you really are! I'm the manipulation Goddess, the mindfuck master! Isn't that right Michelle? Lol maybe I'll post a few of my many emails I receive daily from my mindfucked sissy slave on my next blog post, who knows? Until then if you live in Denver CO and need your cock sucked get in touch with me and we'll make arrangements. Hahaha..... Oh my this is SO fun!
Here enjoy more sluty, feminine pictures of Sissy Michele-



Need to be transformed, brainwashed, mindfucked, or hypnotized into that feminine Sissy you've always fantasized about? Call Mistress Madison, the Mindfuck Queen!
888-297-8213
Madison@mailpsk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment