Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Creamy Dripping Pussy Phone Sex


Do you ever fantasize about waiting eagerly for me to come back and bring you a nice big pussy full of creamy, gooey cum? Do you wonder what it might feel like to crawl between my legs after I've been fucked all night long? Can you imagine my pussy so filled with cum that it's just dripping out, and it's all for you! I spread my legs even wider so you can see those puffy pussy lips, as I sensually tease you with my creampie pussy! I'll spread those cunt lips open with my fingers even wider, exposing that thick, white creamy cum!
Well come on, I saved it all for you! Come and dive into my deep sea of another Mans cum. You can't even deny the fact that you want it! I see how hard your cock becomes when I mention you licking my cream pie pussy out! I know you've craved the taste of another Mans cum and the fact that I've been fucking all night and it wasn't your cock that was pounding my pussy and filling me up! I see how excited you are to feel that cream drip down the back of your throat as you suck, lick and slurp more from that creampie filling!
So join me for a wet, creampie phone sex call!!
Remember it's just a Fantasy, I won't tell.... unless you want me to lol.
Mistress Madison
888-297-8213
Madison@Mailpsk.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment