Wednesday, May 21, 2014

My Cross-Dressing Phone Sex Slut!

OMG I have got to blog about my latest cross dressing, public humiliation task that I made one of my favorite, funnest Sissy Slut's do!  You might remember this crazy, cock hungry whore as "Jane".  I blogged awhile back about her also.  Anyway she is SO much fun, and always willing to go all out with whatever task I give her.
This was sort of like an all day type thing and was planned last night.  So early this morning I send Jane a message telling her to wear a pair of panties to work under her clothes & send me a picture for proof.  The next task came a few hours later, which said after work go to the local stripper/slut store and buy an entire outfit to wear.  Obviously I wanted pictures of this also, which is what I have posted down below.  Doesn't that little cross dressing, hooker look so HOT!?
Now the third and final task of the day had to be a super naughty, super humiliating one!  So I had Jane go to a store or gas station, dressed in her slut wear, and then have the cashier first take a picture and second talk to me on the phone so that I can verify that my Sissy slave Jane is in fact dressed completely the way she's suppose to be! After all of these naughty, crazy tasks were complete Jane surprised me with a phone call and a stop to the local "book store" and we got her into the back to stroke that little clitty and maybe even find a cock to suck!!
Wow, what a fun, naughty & humiliating day that my sexy, cross-dressing sissy had! Enjoy the dirty pictures below and if any of you phone sex slave's out there think you could handle anything like this (for real) then call me up and we'll find out!! If you're too much of a pussy then I suppose we can fantasize about it too lol. Haha.... I'm just joking I love fantasy and real life forced cross-dressing or any other taboo topic your perverted mind thinks up!
Mistress Madison will OWN you!
888-297-8213
Madison@mailpsk.com






No comments:

Post a Comment