Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I Want A Chastity Phone Slut!

One of the fetishes that I haven't explored very much is chastity play.  The idea of having a cock locked in a chastity device that only I have the key to is very intriguing.  Doing a chastity phone sex roleplay is fun and exciting but I want to actually do it for real!! Even doing it long distance is more of a turn on for me because it would take a good amount of time to get from my hand to my chastity slaves locked cock!  I fantasize about seeing pictures and seeing MY cock locked up on webcam, on a daily basis.  Just knowing that I have that much control is so empowering!!
I can only hope that someday I'll find a slave that's brave enough to commit to something like this. Until then I still love fantasy chastity training during a phone sex call.  I want more of it! So if you're into chastity play in anyway, real or fantasy, then I invite you to come play with me!
Call Mistress Madison
888-297-8213

No comments:

Post a Comment