Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I'll Fuck You... If You Have A FAT Wallet!

I'm the sexy, femdom Mistress that can bring grown men to their knees in a matter of seconds. I love nothing more than owning as many human ATM's as I can handle at one time... lol. When I'm not dominating a man into giving me all of his cash I am busy doing my second favorite thing, which is being a money slut of course! Whether I'm fucking on the phone or fucking for money in real life, I'm still gettin that cash-money!!

Of course, any good pimp would love to have me as his hot slut but I think I am more than capable of handling my own affairs. When I think of all the money fucking I do my honey hole gets so wet. A little of this…a lot of that and all of a sudden I'm a rich, spoiled bitch! I have never gave a shit about what others think of me, so I pretty much do as I please and nothing at all pleases me more than having sex for money. The entire time your dirty cock is deep inside my sweet cunt I am seeing dollar signs baby. Cha-Ching!!!

When I get the big money piggies who know how to get a slut going with all those big, fat tips my hot pussy definitely squirts for you. You know you want it and why deny yourself of it? After all, you are the kind of man who gets what he wants and has the funds to get it. I just want to say right now I fucking love your huge wallet! Show me how you "Make it Rain" Daddy!!


*Pay For This Pussy*
888-297-8213




No comments:

Post a Comment