Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Dirty Tranny Phone Sex Fun!

I have a guy that calls me all the time and he is a long time submissive boytoy. Recently he has turned into such a more submissive pussywhipped slut for me and I love it! I have always talked about making him my little cocksucker but he was never into it very much, until recently!
So when he mentioned something about a transexual being the only way he would ever do a threesome, I knew exactly who to go to. The one and only CoraKink, the hottest girl at The Kingdom and with that biog surprise down her pants I knew she would be perfect for helping me seduce my reluctant new cock sucker!
Boy was I right too, Cora had him on his knees in minutes and I would have thought he was a professional cock lover from the way he was sucking her dick lol. Of course I had to have my fun too! My main goal of all of this was to tease and torture my guys cock and not even let him cum at the end! I know, I'm mean but whatever! He loves it! I know he loved watching that big dick of Coras sliding in and out of my dripping pussy! At the end I made him suck all of my wet pussy juice off of that big cock!! I think I might have enjoyed the call even more than he did! I didn't tell either one of them this, but getting fucked by a beautiful woman with a cock was always one of my fantasies too!
Check out Cora Kinks version of the call over at her TS phone sex blog- http://corakink.blogspot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment