Sunday, December 13, 2015

Blackmail Phone Sex

I enjoy blackmail phone sex very much! It has easily become one of my favorite things to do to my phone sex slaves! And you losers that call me for it, couldn't make it any easier!

If you call me for blackmail phone sex and you don't do exactly what I tell you to then your wife or friends or family will find out all of the naughty things that you like to do for me! What do you think they would do if they found out how much of a useless, groveling submissive phone sex slut you are? If they knew how much you fantasized about being taken advantage of, being tortured and humiliated? Don't forget about those pathetic pictures I made you send me, how would your wife or friends like to see those? That's the risk you take when you decide you want blackmail phone sex with Mistress Madison.

To please me you might just have to dress up like a sissy whore and run errands. Or maybe your duty will just be to take pictures and videos of yourself being pathetic as you normally are and send them to me! Hahaha!!!

You will live in constant fear of being exposed. You fear it but crave it at the same time. When the cravings overcome the fear, call me for all the phone sex blackmail that you can handle!

Mistress Madison
1-888-297-8213


No comments:

Post a Comment