Sunday, July 19, 2015

Eat your own cum while your cock is still hard!

I love being a bratty domme phone sex Princess, and of course I love making you guys slurp up your own cum for me. It makes me so very happy. You should work on doing things that make me happy like consuming your own cum loads.

Unfortunately many guys shoot their cum and then they're done and don't want to eat it anymore. They do this even after they've agreed to eat their own cum for me while their balls were still super full. I have a solution for this cum eating issue though.

If you're reading this phone sex blog post, and you're hard as a rock thinking about me telling you to eat your cum? Then you can plan ahead. Yep you can cum and freeze it or just keep it cool until you call me. Like I don't know what the shelf life of cum is but it should stay good for a few days and probably longer!

So if you have this cum eating problem, where you want to eat your cum but every time you plan to do it you cum and then the craving goes away, then you must do what you've been told! Then you can call me. So now that I've written this I don't expect to get anymore problems!

Call Mistress Madison cum eaters!
1-888-297-8213



No comments:

Post a Comment