Wednesday, January 28, 2015

You Just Can't Help Giving ALL your Money to ME!

Hi stroker sluts! It’s Mistress Madison here and I'm going to share with you a little story about financial domination phone sex with one of my money slaves. I'll call him T for sake of his privacy lol, like I give a fuck about that! Miss one payment T and your entire name and more will be up on my blog!!
Anyway T tries so hard all week long to say he’s strong and he can keep from being tempted back to me but every week on payday I always receive a call from him. He can’t stay away from me no matter how hard he tries! He needs to give me his money and needs to be used by me.
T knows very well that he should be saving his money for his upcoming wedding lol. The way he keeps handing it over to me though it doesn't look very promising for the ceremony or the honeymoon. He wishes that his fiance was a greedy manipulative bitch like his financial domination phone sex Goddess but she isn't. That's perfect for me!
When I’m out spending T’s money on clothes, shoes, expensive handbags and anything else I want, I often wonder what he tells his fiance when she asks where all the money is. That’s not my problem though. My only problem is where I'm going to spend his fat paycheck once he hands it all over to me. He recently got a promotion, so I am sure his fiance was expecting some extra money to go shopping. Too bad he spent it all with his Financial Domination phone sex Mistress! Hahaha....

Ready to hand it ALL over to a gorgeous Goddess? Call ME! 1-888-297-8213


No comments:

Post a Comment