Sunday, November 9, 2014

My Sissy Boy and Public Humiliation


Do you love to have Sissy Boy Phone Sex?  You like it when I tell you to put on your silky pink panties and prance around the room for me.   You don't hesitate when I ask you to paint your toenails and brush your hair.  You know I adore the way you look in your panties and bra!  The feel of your silky panties rubbing up against that small, tiny, cock of yours drives you wild.  You love it when I give you a makeover. I coat your lips with deep red lipstick and put bows in your hair!

I tell you that it's a good thing you are wearing panties now because you have a very small, tiny cock.  I made you throw away all of your boxers and ugly boy underwear. All you need now is a drawer full of girly, frilly panties and bras.

Mistress Madison makes you feel more and more like a woman everyday don't I?  I know you want to put on a pair of my thigh highs and heels don’t you? I would have you get all dressed up in a sexy little dress, plus the stockings and heels, then I would send you out somewhere in public to be humiliated. I know that public humiliation get's your little clitty so hard!!

You get so worked up being all dressed like a sissy slut that you ask if you can release yourself.  I am the only one that will allow you to release yourself and I will tell you when and how to do it.  If you want to have some Sissy Boy Phone Sex With Mistress Madison and get permission to cum, just give me a call.

Sissy Boy Mistress Madison
1-888-297-8213

No comments:

Post a Comment