Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Hot Young Brother-Sister Roleplay Phone Sex

Gosh I have so many callers that have truly become much more than that. I'm sure that those of you who have grown close to me over the years know who they are;) I'm going to be writing my blog post today about a guy that has been calling me for a very long time but more importantly him and I have such a fucking hot, fun time when we play and we have always just connected with each other very well!
This specific cock stroking caller is super naughty, into partying and always down to be bad and crazy! Our roleplays are always so fun and just perfect for us! We've always got the best of everything, the best booze, the best blow and the most elite, high class sexual exploration imaginable!!
The scene is usually always set back when we were both kids, brother and sister to be exact. I am the sixteen year old gorgeous, popular cheerleader and he is the younger brother just hitting puberty and hitting it hard if you know what I mean lol. Some might think he's just a kid, still standing at four feet tall but you'd never know it judging from the size of his cock that's for sure!
Sometimes him and I party and hookup during our roleplay phone sex but mostly I just pimp him out and make money exploiting his sexy young body and huge dick! Oh and he has the biggest crush on my best friend, so for her super sweet sixteenth Birthday I give her... my Brother! Duh!! Haha... He's used to being a personal plaything, I mean every middle aged woman in our neighborhood has paid to make my brother their playtoy for a night or two. As for my BFF she knows how highly I speak of him and his cock and all the other naughty things he has learned from me!
On the nights that we just chill at home and have some Brother Sister quality time we usually like to go skinny dipping in the family pool, party with the best blow and then enjoy doing whatever nasty thing that I decide we should do! Mostly just explore each others young hot bodies! We explore every last hole of each other, especially the backdoor hole if you know what I mean, always having a full Brazilian wax beforehand, for that smooth, soft, topnotch rim job action!
I could go on and on about my naughty phone sex "friend" but I think that's enough for one night. Are you feeling really hard in your pants after reading this blog post? Who can blame you, it's filled with sex, drugs and young sexy bodies! It doesn't get much better than that!


Call Madison for a kinky, no limits, phone sex roleplay right now!
1-888-297-8213
Check out more at The Kinky Kingdom Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment