Sunday, August 31, 2014

Willing to Do Anything for Mistress Madison

I always luv a good humiliation phone sex call! Whether it's a small penis humiliation, hardcore humiliation or just plain old humiliation, I really enjoy it all! I like it even more when a submissive slave becomes completely mine, that cock is owned by me! A good slave knows his place and understands that Mistress Madison and her needs ALWAYS come first! I recently have been doing sessions with a new slave boy that is very obedient and respectful.

My new slave is so willing to do whatever I tell him to do! So I thought it might be really funny and humiliating as hell to have him fuck a fruit of some kind for me and then take pictures, of course! So I decided on a cantaloupe. I instructed him to buy it and then cut a hole in the side and proceed to dig out that hole deep. I wanted the hole in the cantaloupe to be deep enough to fit his entire cock inside of it!! Here look-


So my naughty slave boy had his cantaloupe, or his homemade fake pussy, all made and ready to go and when I was ready to play with it and him I would have him get it warmed up just a little in the microwave lol. You know it had to be warm just like a real pussy.

When it was time, I told him to slide his hard cock into the round melon and start thrusting into it, slowly at first lol. Look for yourself-




Man it looks like he really fucking enjoyed that fake pocket pussy I had him make! Lol can you imagine what it must have felt like, all squishy and wet!? I am so pleased that everything worked out just how I had hoped. He was able to fit his whole cock in it and was able to thrust his dick in and out like he was fucking a pussy for real!

I can tell that he really liked the way that cantaloupe felt wrapped around his cock because he blew a big load inside of that homemade masturbation device! Of course I have pictures of that too-


I am always SO excited when a guy is willing and eager to please his Goddess in ANY way imaginable! I had so much naughty phone sex fun with this task that I'm sure it's not going to be the last time I have one of my slaves fuck a cantaloupe for me!

Think you're submissive enough, and brave enough to do a humiliation phone sex call with a dominant Mistress and be ready to serve her and give in to any and all of her requests... even if it means you'll have to make a homemade pocket pussy and then fuck it so that everyone on the internet can see it!!? If so then pick up the phone and call Mistress Madison!

Serve Mistress Madison
888-297-8213
Email me: Madison@mailpsk.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment