Thursday, July 3, 2014

Strap On Phone Sex is So Empowering!

Strap on phone sex is one of my favorite kinds of phone sex to do! Obviously I'm naturally dominant so I absolutely love the power exchange, I also like the fact that it's so taboo. Normally the guy wants to fuck the girl, but with strap on play, finally, the "guy" get's to be fucked and made into MY little bitch! Speaking of my slave-bitches, I have one of those that I named "Lewy", you might have no idea who he is because it's been years since I've written a blog about him. It seems that Lewy went off and got married! Yes he is actually somewhat normal and was able to take a Wife, not like alot of you pathetic excuses for a Men out there.
Anyway Lewy has kept in touch with me over the years and we've even done a few phone sex calls but nothing like we used to,mostly because he threw away his dildo when in got married out of fear that the wifey would find it. Well guess what losers? Lewy is back! This time he has a brand new dildo and he even sent me new pictures to post on the blog!! I'm sure that I still won't hear from him very often but that's okay, when I do we are gonna have a ton of nasty, strap on, pegging, phone sex fun! Besides the most important lesson in all of this is that it's not always the idea that you have to call me all the time but you do need to be faithful, and when you get the chance to have some naughty masturbation time you choose to call your favorite Mistress Madison!
I posted pics of Lewy before on my blog and now I can't wait to show the new ones, they are even better than the last dirty pictures! I want to make a point of the fact that any kind of Guy can enjoy naughty strap on fantasies and dildos in their ass. It does not always have to be strictly for sissies or humiliation losers, and you certainly DO NOT have to be gay to like those kinds of things either! Gosh if I had a quarter for everytime a guy said that I'd be... well I wouldn't say rich but I'd have a huge pile of quarters, just put it that way lol. I won't make you wait any longer, here are the sexy, panty wearing pictures of my slave Lewy-

 Here is the load he blew all for Mistress Madison!

Well I guess getting married for Lewy has it's perks, he has easy access to lots of sexy panties to wear! Hahaha.... Thanks for contributing the pictures my slave slut Lewy! You know how much I love to show off what my slaves will do for me!
Call Mistress Madison for all of your Domination, Strap on, Sissy, Roleplay, Fetish and so much more Phone Sex!
888-297-8213

No comments:

Post a Comment