Wednesday, June 4, 2014

I love Roleplay Phone Sex

I usually write about really taboo topics like pegging the ass of a submissive, public humiliation or forced cum eating, but I also enjoy more vanilla sexual things as well.  One of my favorite things to do during a phone sex call is roleplaying!  The sky really is the limit when it comes to all the different things you can do with roleplay.  Think about it, you take your deepest desire, maybe something you would never or could never actually do in real life, and then act it out as a fantasy with a sexy and experienced phone sex girl!  It all depends on who you are playing with on the other end of the phone, but most professional PSO's, who know what they're doing, can give you an extremely realistic roleplay experience!
Now some Men just want to get right to it and straight up just fuck after a few minutes, but there are others who enjoy the intimacy and personal sensations that can be like nothing you've ever experienced before.  It helps also if the two involved in the fantasy are two people who are "feeling" each other so to speak. I mean you do have to feel comfortable and relaxed while listening to that soft, sexy voice set the scenery and paint that image in your mind! It helps if you close your eyes too! When I really get into it, I even feel myself moving certain body parts as if I'm doing a specific act. For example I'm always humping the air, my pillow or of course my dildo! haha....
Anyway my point here is that good old fashioned roleplaying is very, very sexually exciting and fun, even for someone like me who does it on a daily basis!  If you keep it new and always switch things up, then you shouldn't ever get bored with it! Although there really is nothing quite like the real thing, or is there? It depends on what you are seeking to accomplish. Roleplay and phone sex are two things that you have to try to be able to understand. Of course they aren't the same as doing it in person, but that's just the thing, they both can be just as good if not better than real sex, just different.
Call Me & let's get naughty roleplaying!
Madison
888-297-8213

No comments:

Post a Comment