Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Creampie Phone Sex


So I had a caller the other day, I'll call him MP. I can't call him M because I already have an "M" that I write about, actually my last post was about M lol. Anyway this is a new client of mine that has called me for phone sex recently. Specifically MP was seeming to really be into some Creampie Phone Sex! I think more and more of you dirty Boys are liking creampies, whether you want to admit it or not! Even if you wouldn't really consider licking the cum of another Man from your Woman's pussy in real life, you might still enjoy it as just pure fantasy.
Actually MP turns out to be one of those cases where he hasn't ever done it in real life and isn't sure that he ever would, but absolutely get's off so fucking hard fantasizing about it, and honestly so do I! MP get's so excited and horny when I start talking about how many cocks I've had in my pussy already today. Of course the more cock I've had, the more cum I have in there too! Just having my hot little pussy full isn't enough for a hardcore creampie fetishist like MP, he wants all of my holes filled up. That means my tiny, tight little asshole as well hehe. I have so much fun instructing MP how to scoop his tongue inside my butt and clean all that gooey, creamy cum from my it!
I think the best was at the very end of our phone call though. MP wanted to cum in my mouth, that way I could hold it all inside and give him a big kiss after I was completely done draining his balls into my mouth! That's just what I did too. I held every last bit of that semen in my mouth and then snowballed that shit right back into MP's mouth so he could drink it all down. I mean honestly what better way is there to eat your own cum than to have it force fed to you straight from the lips of a gorgeous girl? I think it just might be  my new favorite way of doing forced cum eating! Who's gonna tell me no to a kiss!?
Does all of this hot cream pie phone sex talk have you all riled up? I'll bet it does because I have to admit just from writing this post I'm getting a bit horny myself!! Maybe you should pick up the phone and enjoy a nice phone sex roleplay with me right now! We can talk about cream-pie or any other naughty, taboo phone sex fantasy you have on your mind!!
Play with Madison
888-297-8213
Madison@mailpsk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment