Saturday, May 3, 2014

First Time Eating CREAMPIE Pussy

Hello my little pet!  It's time for one of my favorites, Creampie Phone Sex! Some might say that licking another Man's cum from your Mistresses pussy is gay, but no it means that you are HORNY and obedient.  Which are by the way, two qualities that my slaves must have to please me.
So what will be required during a creampie phone sex session?  Submission, arousal and the strong desire to please your Mistress.  You do want to please me, don't you?  Of course you do.
Now down on your knees and look excited and eager to lick that cream from my pussy.  Slide that tongue right into my warm, wet pussy.  Feel that sticky cum on your lips?  Hehe... I want to hear you slurping and licking all of that cream from my freshly fucked pussy!
Doesn't this make you feel so submissive? I'm sure it's something you never thought you would do, but now look at you, down on the floor licking away at that creampie!  I love to gently squeeze with my abdomen and let a bit of that cum just squirt out onto your tongue hehe.
I own you now, you're MY creampie pet!
You know you crave some of that creampie phone sex too!
Call Mistress Madison
888-297-8213

No comments:

Post a Comment