Monday, November 18, 2013

Sugar Daddy for Me!

Lately I have been thinking, fantasizing a lot about sugar daddies. I guess I've done the occasional sugar daddy type call but I crave something a little more... well REAL! Call me a gold digger, call me spoiled & greedy because I really don't care! I just absolutely love the idea of controlling a guy and being smothered with money and gifts. Preferably and usually an old man, better yet, an old married Man! Why you ask. Well I enjoy dominating my sugar daddy by blackmail and if he has a wife he would never want her to know the filthy, dirty, nasty shit he is doing with a sexy, young girl like me! It gets them right where I want them *wink*
So I'm officially looking for a phone sex sugar daddy to spoil me and pamper me and make me his financial domination princess.  I just love the way it makes me feel when a man tells me to go shopping and to pick out a new pair of shoes or get a manicure, and that he is paying for it!
I have a couple of very special “daddy’s” who give me extravagant tips while I seduce them with my sweet voice, whispering about erotic and tantalizing fantasies that I know they would love to experience. I want my sugar daddy to have a mix of GFE in with it too! Oh yeah, a Phone Sex Sugar Daddy with a Girlfriend Experience on top of all that. I want to call my Daddy anytime and text him sexy things :) I guess I want to make him happy in a way too. Well just as long as he deserves it! I want free access to all of your credit cards! and you'll have access to my naughty, young pussy!
So tell me daddy…… are you ready to spoil your little princess tonight


No comments:

Post a Comment