Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Daddy's Little Cum Slut

So I have to dedicate this blog post to one of my favorite callers. I like to call him Daddy! So my Daddy and I had a lot of naughty fun the other night. We played all night long and daddy fucked me so many times that my pussy was so swollen and red at the end! Daddy likes to get me all fucked up on alcohol and drugs that I don't mind anything he does to me. I really like doing big fat lines off of my Daddies big hard dick!! One time Daddy had me play with a big doggy! That doggy cock was sooo big!! At first it hurt my little tiny pussy but then I started to like it and that doggy made me cum all over his giant dog dick!!

My Daddy is such a big pervert and he loves to play with underage girls so I bring some of my young little friends over to play with him. Isn't that right daddy? he likes to lick their bald little clitties and even their tiny little buttholes too!! What a naughty daddy I have!! By the end of the night little Maddie was so fucked up but I still wanted more! Then daddy decided he was going to fuck me in my ASS! I was scared but daddy did it anyway. It took a long time for him to fit his entire big daddy cock into my young little virgin asshole but he did it! He filled my butt hole all up with his cum too!! Then I had all of Daddy's cum dripping from my little pussy and my ass.

I can't wait to play with my naughty, perverted incestuous Daddy again!! I love my daddy! Here is a picture of Daddy's hard cock getting sucked by another little whore hehe.

Wanna have some intoxicating, ageplay, incest fun with me too? Call me 888-297-8213


No comments:

Post a Comment