Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My Sissy Phone Sex Slut!

My newest sissy slut phone sex blog is about a little cum dumpster fuck slut named Briana! Briana is one of the biggest cock loving sissies that I know! I want to expose this tramp for the sissy whore that she is, and tell everyone all about the sissy slut phone sex session Briana and I had yesterday!! I bet her sissy clitty is going to get all hard and drippy just from reading this haha.
So Briana was begging me for two days to do a call so she could tell me all about her slutty sissy weekend. I finally got in touch with the whore, and OMG, I am not surprised at what she did, because she truly is a fucking sissy slut, but I still was highly amused by what went on !!
Sissy slut Briana went to a swingers party, all dressed to impress in her bustier, thigh highs, lil mini skirt and fuck me pumps. She had on pink bubblegum cock sucking lipgloss too! The tramp started out by being on her knees for a not so impressive 5 inch cock ( this slut will suck anything that cums), and went on to a 7 incher, and then finally a nice thick 9 inch cock. This sissy slut LOVES to worship and suck cock. Just like all sissy sluts should! And if you think you’re some tough, macho man, I will give you some forced bi phone sex and turn you into a cock loving sissy slut just like Briana in no time!
Now what entertained me the most during our sissy slut phone sex session, was when sissy bitch Briana tells me that she wiggled and grinded her tight little sissy pussy down onto a womans big fat strap on! She got stuffed sooo good in both of her sissy holes, and came twice. Once all over herself!!
While she was telling me this, her lil clitty got all drippy and excited. I made her get VERY dirty on the phone with me while I treated her like a fucking whore. I made her stuff her sissy pussy with a vibrating dildo and used her for my amusement. This sissy bitch Briana can squeel!

Do you want some sissy guidance from a phone sex professional? Call me and we will doll you up and pimp you out...
Mistress Madison
888-297-8213


No comments:

Post a Comment