Wednesday, April 3, 2013

*I'll Make You My Dirty Butt Licker Whether You Like It Or Not*


Cum lick my perfect, plump ass during our fetish phone sex call! I am the raunchy, young phone sex princess of your wet dreams! I offer totally NO limits, kinky, wild, fetish phone sex!

A HOT, bad girl like me is just what you need after a long day! I'm here, all alone, ready to use and humiliate you! My sexy voice and young body is enough to have you jerking that dick for me in no time. Before you know it I will turn you into my butt licking bitch boy and you will love it! I think that this will bring out the true butt sniffer in you and worshiping my ass will be all you can think about! Maybe if you lick my ass and jerk that thing you call a cock well enough to please me I will take my panties off and let you sniff my tight juicy cunt!

*giggles* I know I am totally bratty, rude, and demanding but it makes me the perfect girl for this kind of extreme phone sex call!

**Oh yeah, if you are an experienced ASS worshiper and want to take things to the next level, be sure to ask me about buying a pair of my dirty panties. Talk about making your fantasies a reality!?! I mean, imagine how fucking hot that would be, to actually be able to sniff and suck on the part of my panties that nestles in between my butt cheeks so nicely, and rides deep into my beautiful ass crack!!

Call me when you're ready to get your rocks off perv!

*MaDiSoN*
888-297-8213


No comments:

Post a Comment