Friday, December 7, 2012

And Yet Another....

I think by now you all know how much I love to show off my favorite phone sex boys! I have to give some more love to "C" one of my favorite pussy whipped jerkers. There are many that want to be special enough to be featured in my phone sex blog but only the best actually get there.

"C" is special to me for many reasons. He is loyal & honest. He spoils me! Buys me lots of Victoria's Secret, which by the way gets my panties wet just thinking about it(yes I'm a spoiled bitch!) & he is always willing to do something nasty just because I say so!

One of my favorite fun things that I have "C" do for me is to make him eat up all his  warm creamy cum after he squirts it for me! It's so fucking hot because sometimes he is a little bit hesitant but I just remind him how bad he needs to do it for me! With my sweet, sexy voice & natural persuasion he happily gulps it down with a smile on his face:)

So here is another pic of my phone sex slave C. Btw this pic is after one of his "homework assignments". He is such an awesome student! A few of you other motherfuckers out there could learn a thing or two from him, I won't say who but you probably know who you are.



No comments:

Post a Comment