Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Specials


Right now is a good time to take advantage of my awesome Christmas specials! I also have a new video out that is going to get your cock rock hard in about two seconds. For a limited time I have a preview video. To find it go to the top of this page & click on videos.


Here is a list of my Christmas specials. These are available now through January 1st 2011

Mins can be broken up as long as you use 10 mins at a time
Mins will expire 30 days from the purchase date
*Buy 30 mins or more & get first 5 mins of my new video FREE!
* Buy 15 mins & get 5 Free min
* Buy 30 mins & get 10 free mins + Free video
* Buy 45 mins & get 15 Free mins + Free video
* Buy 60 mins & get 30 Free mins Free video
High Rollers Package Special
* Buy 90 mins & get 45 Free mins + The entire 12 mins of my new video!!!
To see a preview of my new video go to my blog & click on videos tab
You better hurry because this preview will only be available for a limited time!
Stocking Stuffers
~Get $5 off of panties, pussy pops, socks, videos, extra pics or whatever else you want to buy of mine
But only with the purchase of a call



No comments:

Post a Comment