Saturday, December 5, 2015

Pantyhose Phone Sex is the Best!

One of my favorite things to wear when I want to be super sexy is pantyhose and I suppose that's why I like doing pantyhose phone sex so much! There's just something about a hot pair of stockings that adds that special touch and makes me look and feel like the sexiest Woman ever!

Just as much as I love wearing them and teasing my boys during phone sex with them, I know that some of you guys out there love pantyhose just as much! I don't just mean on me either lol. I mean wearing them yourself! That's right boys, put a pair of those sheer, silky soft stockings on and jerk your cock through them, see how hard you cum after that!

Lots of other naughty fantasies go along with pantyhose phone sex. Fetishes like ass worship, sissy feminization, humiliation, foot worship are all amazing when combined with a pair of sexy stockings. Just call me and find out for yourself!

Mistress Madison
1-888-297-8213

Check out this naughty post about pantyhose phone sex on The Kinky Kingdom too!





No comments:

Post a Comment